At the end of March, the Minister of Finance tabled the audited financials of the Consolidated Fund for the 2012-2013 fiscal year.
See press accounts with comments from the Minister and Shadow Minister:
Minister E.T. Richards Ministerial Statement: Consolidated Fund Financial Statements 2013 (Department of Communication and Information)
Financial statements given unqualified audit (The Royal Gazette)
Download the 2012 - 2013 Consolidated Fund audited financials
In case you’re interested you can also access the previous 20 years of Consolidate Fund financials.
So have you ever wondered how much…
- the Department of Education actually spent between April 2012 and March 2013?
- $117 million
- (source: Schedule 10(b): Current Expenses By Ministry / Department)
- the PTB collected in bus fares? What about the ferries?
- $7.7 million / $1.8 million
- (source: Schedule 8: Revenue By Type)
- have we paid commercial airlines to maintain regular scheduled air service to Bermuda over the past two years?
- $3.4 million
- (source: 10. Contingent Liabilities (cont’d) (e) Air Service Agreements)